2020-2023 Toyota Supra B58 - CSF Charge-Air Cooler Manifold in Thermal Dispersion Black
Couldn't load pickup availability
UNITS IN STOCK!
CSF is proud to announce its most advanced cooling system to date the new Charge-Air Cooler Manifold for A90/A91 Toyota Supra and BMW G-Series (B58). With well over 1,500 hours of design, prototype development, machining, and testing, CSF, along with partners VF Engineering (USA) and Custom Plenum Creations (Australia), has now brought a state-of-the-art CNC machined, high-performance Charge-Air Cooler Manifold to the B58 platform for Mk5 Supra and BMW models. This product solves what has been commonly known as a weak link of an otherwise impressive new engine platform.
With the larger and more efficient water-to-air intercooler performance, lower pressure drop across the system, included fuel rail, kit for top feed port injection, and several other industry-leading features, the CSF Super Manifold will allow B58 owners to maximize the performance of their vehicles and push the limits further than what has been previously possible with this new platform.
- CSF conducted extensive testing on the dyno with R&D partner VF Engineering to ensure performance improvements before going into production with the new manifold. We performed over 50 dyno runs on the same car, on the same day, in relatively hot ambient conditions (~90F) comparing the performance of the CSF Charge-Air Cooler Manifold to the OEM. Both the CSF and OEM cooler went through roughly 25 back-to-back dyno pulls every 30 seconds to measure the performance of the car overtime, resistance to heat soak, recovery time, and the effect on the turbo system duty cycle.
- On the outlet tank, each cylinder runner has a 1/8th NPT port which can be used for nitrous or methanol injection (a popular power modification on the B58 engine). The CSF manifold allows for maximum spray control and even spray distribution throughout the engine. A nitrous system set-up specifically for the CSF manifold will be coming soon from industry leaders Nitrous Express.
- An extruded fuel rail is included with the CSF manifold. It can be attached to the outlet side of the manifold. The AN-8 fuel rail comes with feed and return -8 internal hex plug fittings from Radium Engineering for a plug and play installation.
- On the side of the manifold inlet, CSF has included a 3 port pad into the machining of the tank. This can be used to measure additional parameters or as an additional vacuum source. These three 1/8th NPT ports can be plugged with the included hardware kit if they are not used.
- Another exclusive feature of the CSF manifold is the inclusion of an air divider welded into the inlet side tank of the manifold. With the length of the design, the engineers at VF Engineering wanted to make sure that the volume and velocity of air received to the back of the manifold to cylinder areas four, five, and six would be equal to the airflow passed through the front half of the manifold for cylinders one, two, and three. After extensive simulations in SolidWorks CFD software, an air divider was added to the design to ensure the best possible and equal cooling performance to each cylinder of the engine.
- Two 1/8th NPT ports are located on the top of the back water plate. These can be used to measure inlet/outlet water temps as well as used as breather ports to help in the bleeding procedure to ensure all air has been cleared from the water system. 1/8th NPT plugs come included in the supplied hardware kit. Please follow OEM BMW or Toyota bleeding procedure which takes roughly 15 minutes to complete.
- Toyota A90 | 91 Supra
- BMW B58