2020+ Toyota Supra A90 | Takeda Momentum Cold Air Intake System w/ Pro DRY S Filter
Couldn't load pickup availability
READY TO SHIP
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter: Momentum's unique filter-to-housing interface was built to feature the largest air filter possible. This 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 4" flange and our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
Unique One-Piece Housing: The smooth one-piece sealed housing, constructed of heat-resistant XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer, features our patent-pending filter-to-housing interface. Its innovative design minimizes the total number of parts, making for an easy installation. A large, clear sight window allows for hassle-free filter inspection, without having to disassemble your system.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube: This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
Hassle-Free Installation: Stainless-steel clamps and a silicone coupling are included for strength and durability. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a fast and easy installation.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +11 HP & +22 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 15%
- Measure Flow: 345 CFM @ 7" H20
- Heat-Resistant Sealed Housing, Front Air Inlet, and Aluminum Shield Ensure Cool Temperatures
- Unique Takeda Design Matches the Supra's Engine Cover
- Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Toyota Supra (A90) 2020-2023