Ford F150 Raptor 2017-2021 - Garrett PowerMax Turbocharger 3.5L EcoBoost Stage 2 Upgrade Full Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
2017-2020 FORD RAPTOR / F-150 3.5L ECOBOOST GARRETT POWERMAX STAGE 2 TURBO UPGRADE
If you’re like us, and you need more power than the stock turbos can support – Garrett’s All-New PowerMax Stage 2 upgrade turbos may be for you. Plug-and-Play in the stock location, yet provides 54% more flow over the stock turbos, this will support from 400 to 700+ BHP! The 2017+ Ford F150 and Ford Raptor PowerMAX are true stock-appearing bolt-on turbo upgrade turbos. They come fully assembled, for an easy installation. Fully OEM calibrated wastegate actuators, these are ready to make serious horsepower in your Raptor / Gen2 F-150 EcoBoost.
GARRETT POWERMAX STAGE 2 TURBO UPGRADES – IN STOCK, LIMITED SUPPLY!
F-150/Raptor Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade
Fitment: 2017-2020 Raptor / F-150 3.5L EcoBoost
BOOST YOUR 2017-2020 FORD RAPTOR / F-150 3.5L ECOBOOST WITH GARRETT POWERMAX STAGE 2 TURBO UPGRADE
If you're like us, and you need more power than the stock turbos can support - Garrett's All-New PowerMax™ Stage 2 Upgrade Turbos may be for you. Plug-and-Play in the stock location, yet provides 54% more flow over the stock turbos, this will support from 400 to 700+ BHP! The 2017-2020 Ford F-150 and Ford Raptor PowerMax are true stock-appearing bolt on turbo upgrade turbos. They come fully assembled, for an easy installation. Fully OEM calibrated wastegate actuators, these are ready to make serious horsepower in your Raptor / Gen 2 F-150 EcoBoost.
The Garrett PowerMax™ Stage 2 turbocharger upgrade for the 2017-2020 F-150 and F-150 Raptor platform is engineered to increase engine performance capability while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in Stage 2 upgrade provides 54% more flow than OEM and will support up to 700+ BHP.* Improvements in compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 60mm fully-machined compressor wheel. Turbine flow is increased by 52% compared to OEM with a 50mm Inconel turbine wheel and larger 0.45 A/R turbine housing. This turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, calibrated, and is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
- Direct-fit Stage 2 upgrade (LH and RH Turbos)
- Compressor housing inlet (2.75") is larger than stock to allow for increased flow and optimized surge port
- Adapter for stock inlet tube included with turbo kit
- Turbo model: GT2260S
- 700+ BHP capability*
- Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator
- Billet compressor wheel with 54% increased flow
- Inconel turbine wheel with 52% increased flow
- Modern compressor and turbine wheel aero
- Tuned ported shroud for optimal compressor surge and choke performance
- Speed sensor port: use PN 781328-0003 (street kit) or 781328-0004 (pro kit)
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDED UPGRADES
ECOBOOST TWIN TURBO INSTALL KIT: The Full-Race OEM Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Twin Turbo Install Kit will help make the installation of the twin turbos on your truck quick and easy.
TURBO HEAT SHEILD/BLANKETS: Turbo heat shield blankets will help shield the rest of your engine from the heat of the turbos.
FULL-RACE 2011-2021+ ECOBOOST BILLET TURBO ADAPTERS: The Full-Race 2011-2021+ Ecoboost Billet Turbo Adapters allow your upgraded turbo to flow with less restriction. These adapters will work with a stock turbo but are specifically designed for the Garrett PowerMax OEM+ Turbo Upgrade.
- WARNING: The maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 176krpm. The use of this product above 176krpm is at the owner's risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0003 (includes sensor and gauge), and 781328-0004 (includes speed sensor). Speed sensors sold separately.
- This product is not approved for street use. Installation may affect vehicle's safety, warranty, and operating license. For details, contact your vehicle's manufacturer or turbo kit distributor.
- Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle's modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power