Toyota Tacoma 2005-2023 - Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Overs / Shocks (0" to 2" Front Lift / Set of 4)
Couldn't load pickup availability
This set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series front coil-overs and rear shocks for the Toyota Tacoma is an awesome method to greatly improve suspension performance and gain up to 2 inches of additional front height.
The Fox coil-overs Use a 2 inch extruded aluminum body that minimizes internal heat and resists rust while allowing for ride heights between 0 inches to 2 inches. An internal IFP (internal floating piston) mono-tube design inside of the shock body keeps the the oil separate from the high pressure nitro gas, this translates into a great ride while on road and superior off-road performance.
The rear Fox / BDS 2.0 Performance shocks match the coil-overs great looks and corrosion resistance using a 2 inch CNC machined aluminum body. Valving is vehicle specific for superior ride quality, while nitrile rubber bushing maintain a quiet ride. Designed to fit with 0 inch to 1 inches of rear lift.
Top Features & Benefits
- 2 inch CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Body
- Adjustable front ride height from 0 inch to 2 inches
- Rear shocks fit with 0 to 1 inches suspension lift
- Aluminum body dissipates heat three times faster than steel body
- Excellent ride quality and off-road performance
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Internal IFP (internal floating piston) separates oil from high-pressure nitrogen)
- 5/8 inch hard chrome plated piston
- Application specific valving
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings
- Complete set: 2 front coil-overs / 2 rear shocks