2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma - MaxTrac 4 Inch Spindle lift With Extended Brake Lines DOT
Regular price $649.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
THIS IS FOR 2 WHEEL DRIVE TRUCKS ONLY!! 8 UNITS ON DECK READY TO GO!
2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma 2wd (6 Lug) 4" MaxTrac Lift Spindles W/ Extended Brake Lines - 706840
MaxTrac 706840 offers 4" lift spindles with extended brake lines for your 2wd 6 lug 2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma. MaxTrac Suspension has introduced a new option to replace the light, fragile, stock steering knuckles on the Toyota Tacoma platform. These 4" lifted spindles are a beefy piece of machinery, constructed out of ductile iron from a cast mold, a giant upgrade over the OEM parts. With a true increase in ground clearance, this gives you options for bigger wheels and tires, new places to explore, and the confidence in solid parts handling it all. Due to these lifted spindles maintaining stock steering geometry, you can continue to run the OEM front struts / coilovers, along with being able to continue to modify your suspension with additional strut spacers, aftermarket coilovers, or new control arms which utilize the stock mounting components.
Wheel and Tire Fitment-
- 17" minimum wheel w/ 4.75" max backspacing or less
- +0.75" track width increase per side
- Will clear up to a 33" tire with the correct wheel & tire combination
- Fits 2wd 6 Lug Models ONLY
- Prior to installation—measuring is required when selecting a wheel & tire combination
- Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance
MaxTrac Suspension Part # 706840