2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma Black Headlights - W/ DRL
Couldn't load pickup availability
Looking to make your 3rd gen Tacoma look more aggressive? Well add these black headlights to your truck. These headlights completely change the front end of your truck. You wont be able to stop looking at it with these things on!
FITMENT (IMPORTANT TO READ):
- Fitments for 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- Your truck MUST already have the daytime running lights (Basically any TRD model)
- These are PLUG AND PLAY
- Please have professional install them or know what you are doing for installation.
-100% Brand New in Box With Customized Packaging, Never Been Installed Before
- Comes in a Pair, Which Means Included Left Side (Driver Side) & Right Side (Passenger Side)
- Direct Bolt On Replacement For Your Original Headlights, No Wiring or Any Other Modification Needed
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Approved
- Unless Otherwise Noted, Our Lights Do Not Include Bulbs, Though Occasionally Lighting Manufacturers Do Include Bulbs in the Lights.
- If You Receive Lighting Product That Comes With The bulbs, The Bulbs Are Not Covered Under Our Warranty. Our Warranty Applies Only To The Light Assembly.
- No Installation Guide or Instruction Included, Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
3-7 Day shipping via UPS or Fedex
These headlights look good. BUUUT, the area where the turn signal bulb twists into place are manufactured wrong. The slots are not in the correct place on either assembly so I had to use a dremel to cut out a notch where it was supposed to be cut. Without doing this, there is zero way to install the turn signal plug. I have a 2018 Tacoma TRD sport 4x4 with the LED DRL. Also, the day after install, the drivers side has moisture in it. It is 17 degrees Fahrenheit outside with 57% humidity. There is a photo of OEM assembly nex to new one so you can see the turn signal plus on both and how they don’t match.
Super-looking headlights for a really great price. Was able to swap out the OEM headlights in about 3 hours.
The truck looks amazing.
LED is all the rage these days, but to me it's all of light up close, with no range, and just blinds everyone else on the road. So I am very glad there is at least one person making good old halogen units. Shipping was swift for most parts these days. Solid units, can't tell any quality difference between them and the OEM units, and they fit in exactly the same. Never even unplugged the bulbs, just slid them out and right into the new unit. The daytime running light plug bracket is slightly different, hard to explain, but it doesn't really make any difference, just plug it in, and the connectors might just hang a little lower. The black out design doesn't affect brightness or range, and look awesome on my black Tacoma. Definitely recommend for anyone that wants to keep the halogens.
Very hard to find headlights like these for the 3rd gen tacoma. Happy with the quality. Fairly expensive but you get what you pay for. Wouldnt want anything cheaper on my new truck. We know the saying. You get what you pay for