2018-2020 Ford F150 | AlphaRex LUXX Projector Headlights Alpha-Black G2
Couldn't load pickup availability
We use dual projectors for these 18-20 Ford F-150 G2 LUXX-Series projector headlights with the 14th gen F150 look LED bar surrounding the light as a DRL and signal light. These headlights come with switchback white LED DRL and amber LED sequential turn signal, with activation light feature,which is a running light when you unlock your F-150. The top projector is for low beam, while the bottom projector is for high beam. In addition, the projectors are high/low beam projectors that are using LED chips, developed by our own factory.
- The Ford F150 G2 LUXX-series projector headlights are composed of our patented rectangular projector lens, and the projection cut-off line is perfect for American LHD regulation.
- These 18-20 F150 G2 LUXX-series projector headlights come with the signature activation light feature, which is a sequential light show when you unlock your car, as well as sequential signal light that give you an enhanced style when you change lane or make a turn. Please select the model and feature on the top when you purchase the lights.
- Our 18-20 F150 G2 LUXX-series projector headlights come with black and Alpha-black housing. The black housing gives your truck a sporty look and easily match with any color truck and front grill. On the other hand, the Alpha-black housing is our special designed housing that has the glossy look mixed with the black paint, chrome delete interior look and smoke DRL lens, and it will give your GX a sporty look. Read this article to learn more detail about our headlights color housing.
- Our 18-20 F150 G2 LUXX-series projector headlights are made of polycarbonate plastic lens. We also apply a layer of anti-fog agent on the headlights lens; thus, it allows better light output in extreme weather. In addition, we also apply another coating to protect the lens against yellowing and oxidation.
- Our 18-20 F150 G2 LUXX-series projector headlights are compliant with SAE and DOT FMVSS108 regulations. Moreover, all our products are certified to ISO-9000, ISO-9001 and ISO-9002. Most importantly, we inspect every detail of the lights to make sure we are satisfied and so are our customers.
- Ford F150 2018-2020
- Requires converter if your F150 is with stock LED headlights, please pick "With converter" from the add-on above.
Other Part Numbers:
AlphaRex USA #AHL-FF18-G2-PL-SA-FLB