BMW F87 M2 Competition 2016-2021 - Eventuri Black Carbon intake
Couldn't load pickup availability
The F87 M2 Competition intake system is designed to to allow the turbos to work more efficiently. By replacing the stock airbox system with our Patented Venturi filter housings and smoothly curved tubes, the airflow to the turbos is more laminar thus they can spool with less drag. Since the M2 Competition does not have air openings behind the grills, we also added sealed ducts to ensure that the intake temperatures stay as low as possible. The combination of our Venturi housings, organically shaped tubes and sealed ducts result in an optimised intake which sets a benchmark for this platform.
The M2 Competition Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon Fibre Housings with our Gen 2 bespoke filters, which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbos. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi effect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo.
- 2 x Patented Carbon Fiber Venturi housings
- 2 x Bespoke High Flow Generation 2 Filters
- 2 x Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- Left Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- Right Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- 2 Carbon Fiber Intake Ducts
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- High quality Silicon couplers with BMW specification hose clamps
- Installation Guide
- BMW F87 M2 Competition 2016-2021