Pedal Commander PC18 Throttle Response Controller
If you are looking to improve your overall driving enjoyment or reduce your eco-footprint, you need a Pedal Commander. Most newer vehicles are manufactured with Electronic Throttle Control (ETC). This means your acceleration is no longer powered with the old school throttle cable that gave you a linear relationship between your foot and the throttle body, but now everything is powered by electronics and your car's computer (ECU). The electronic throttle does not provide the same performance as it creates a lag from your initial accelerator push.
Manufacturers produce vehicles with a "one size fits all" process in an attempt to make most customers happy. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle "idiot-proof". But you don't just move into a house and leave it alone, do you? No, you customize it to make it more comfortable and convenient for your individual needs. This is what The Pedal Commander does for your vehicle. The Pedal Commander gives drivers full control of their gas pedal sensitivity. With 36 preset levels, the Pedal Commander has a setting for every driving style. You truly have the ability to make your vehicle's response exactly how you want it when you want it.
WHY YOU NEED A PEDAL COMMANDER
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your F150's gas pedal.
- Put less strain on your F150's motor and use less fuel when towing.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body.
- The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it.
- Our Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.
HOW PEDAL COMMANDER WORKS
Pedal Commander connects inline between the accelerator pedal sensor and ECU which controls the throttle body. The Pedal commander is an adjustable amplifier for your gas pedal.
- Pedal Commander will allow you to control your throttle MAP, allowing you to open your throttle 50% instead of 25% along with start and endpoint.
- Pedal Commander's processor and other components are automotive grades and one of the most advanced and fastest processors on the market. So we are confident no one can match our performance and quality.
Can your factory Eco, Sport, Sport+ settings do the same? No, your factory setting has 1 map and that speed is limited by your ECUs processor speed. Pedal Commander will work hand-in-hand with your factory settings to give you complete control over your gas pedal's response.
With 4 programs and 9 different levels in total 36 different settings, Pedal Commander gives drivers the ability to have full control over how they want their gas pedal to respond. Pedal Commander is also equipped with Bluetooth, so you can download our app, tuck away the pedal commander, and just use the app to control the sensitivity.
- CITY MODE: City mode? is perfect for daily driving. Many of our customers say that city mode allows the vehicle to accelerate as it should have from the factory. It gives you the response of an "old school" throttle cable with a 1:1 pedal-to-throttle acceleration ratio.
- Sport MODE: Sport Mode is favorite amongst spirited drivers who are looking to get-up-and-go. This mode allows you to accelerate a lot quicker than Eco and City Mode, which can help you in various situations.
- SPORT+ MODE: Sport+ mode? is not for the light hearted! Gives any vehicle the response and acceleration of a race car, allowing you to get up and go when you need to without waiting for the ECU to catch up to your foot. Perfect for spirited driving or on a race track. Please use with caution!
- ECO MODE: Eco mode? slows down the throttle response. It allows you to maximize fuel economy up to 20% over the stock ratings. It also doubles as a valet mode to keep a driver (or even your newly licensed teenager) from being able to accelerate above a certain rate.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation instructions and all necessary hardware
- Ford Trucks 2011+ "F" Series (F-150/F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550), including Ford F-150 Raptor, 2019+ Ranger, 2021+ Bronco
- Ford 2011+ Escape, Edge, Flex, Explorer, Expedition (and equivalent Lincoln SUV's)
- Ford cars 2011+ Mustang, Fusion, Focus