30 KITS IN STOCK
ReadyLIFT is continually seeking to develop premium lift solutions for our customers. This quest to offer good-better-best lift choices for our Toyota Tacoma customers has resulted in the development of the all-new 69-5531 ReadyLIFT/Bilstein 6112 SST Lift Kit.
The 69-5531 SST lift kit is the perfect system for the enthusiast customer who demands the very best performance on and off road. ReadyLIFT partnered with Bilstein to provide their popular 6112 series shock body and spring kit which alone provides 2.5" of lift, but requires disassembly of the stock strut and you only get 2.5" of front lift. We have found that Tacoma customers want a true 3" of front lift and they want it in a bolt-on configuration. Our engineers accepted the challenge and have designed a new CNC-machined billet top hat that includes an additional 0.5" of lift for a combined lift of 3" in front. Even better is we handle the assembly for you so all you have to do is bolt the new 6112 strut assembly in — no spring compressor required! This results in much faster install times and you get a pre-set, pre-tuned performance lift set up right out of the box!
The all-new 69-5531 SST Lift Kit includes (2) Bilstein 6122 60mm digressive large off road piston monotube front shocks with new springs pre-set and pre-assembled with our ReadyLIFT top hat assembly, (2) front sway bar frame-side drop spacers, (2) differential drop spacers with hardware (for use on 4WD applications) and (2) OEM style cast 2" tall rear lift blocks with new longer u-bolts. This new lift system is perfect for the Tacoma truck owner who wants the best ride quality or is looking for comfortable precision performance on remote off-road adventures, all while allowing for up to a 33" tall tire.
- Includes Bilstein 6112 front strut assembly with ReadyLIFT CNC-machined billet aluminum top spacer providing 0.5" additional lift.
- Come pre-assembled and pre-set to 3" of front lift - no spring compressor required.
- Bolt-in application.
- Includes 2" tall rear lift blocks and hardware
- Includes differential drop spacers.
- Popular tire choices: 285/65-18 on 18x9 0 offset or 285/70-17 on 17x8 0 offset.
- (2) Bilstein 6112 front shocks and springs assembled with ReadyLIFT top hat.
- (2) OE style cast iron rear lift blocks with (4) new longer u-bolts
- (2) differential drop spacers with new longer hardware.
- (2) front sway bar spacers
- All necessary hardware and installation instructions.
- For Instructions CLICK HERE
- The estimated installation time is 4.4 hours +/- 0.5 hours (excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly).
- Toyota Tacoma 2WD/4WD 2005-2020
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is not included.
First time customer with NP Motorsports. Website was super easy to use and had exactly what I was looking for- not to mention great pricing. My package arrived on time in perfect condition. After surfing the website I saw a number of other products I'm interested in and will be ordering from them again. Thanks NP!