Warn ZEON 10-S Winch with Synthetic Rope - 89611
Couldn't load pickup availability
TONS IN STOCK!!
The Warn Zeon is the go-to for trail recovery, climbing assistance, and removing obstacles for off-roaders who demand the best and expect reliability when they need it most. With aggressive styling, clean lines, and fast line speed, the Warn Zeon winch sets the standard for heavy-duty, high-performance recovery for Jeep Wrangler & Gladiator owners who need the best in winching performance. Built with an incredibly smooth planetary gear design and a heat-dissipating brake, the Warn Zeon is the benchmark for state-of-the-art winches in the premium winch category — featuring corrosion inhibiting double powder coating, stainless steel fasteners, and top of the line moisture sealing. The Warn Zeon sets the standard to which all other winch brands and series look to compare — designed, tested, and assembled by Warn engineers and servicers in the U.S.A.
Warn Zeon Overview:
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options & looks.
- New design planetary gear train & series wound motor deliver fast, quiet & reliable pulling power.
- Satin black powder coated finish with stainless steel fasteners & clutch lever looks great & inhibits corrosion.
- Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is lightweight & has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components. Limited 7 year warranty for electrical components.
Warn 89611 Zeon 10s Specifications:
- Electrical Control Type - Contactors
- Motor Type - Series Wound
- Drive Gear Type - Planetary
- Gear Reduction Ratio - 216:1
- Brake Type - Mechanical Cone
- Line Diameter - 3/8 Inch
- Length - 100 Feet
- Line Material - Synthetic
- Fairlead Type - Hawse
- Remote Type - Handheld Remote Switch
- Mounting Pattern Length - 10 Inch
- Mounting Pattern Width - 4-1/2 Inch
- Max Line Pull - 10,000 lbs.
- Max Line Speed - 4.8 ft. per Minute at 10,000 lbs.
- Max Amp Draw - 409 Amps at 10,000 lbs.
Legendary Warn Recovery: Warn offers the most reliable winch in the marketplace. A winch is only good when it works when you are in a bind. There is nothing worse than trying to use a winch that has been sitting on the front of your Jeep for months and your stuck in that nasty mud hole with a defective winch that does not work. The Warn brand name is know world wide for dependable winches that you can trust with endless reviews and customers proving it.
Trail Ready Ultimate Pulling Power: The 8,000 lb winch offers fast, efficient pulling power, while the 10,000 lb winch has the perfect blend of speed and power. Then there is the 12,000 lb winch that is made for heavier loads and those larger vehicles. The perfect blend of options for every application.
2-in-1 Wired/Wireless Remote: The re-designed remote offers the option to go wireless giving you more versatility and function. Also including an 11.5 foot lead when needed for backup or for the old school guys that want it hard wired. Making this winch very user friendly.
I know the winch will be just fine. I have had Warn winches in the past. I will check NP Motorsports for future purchases.
Got what I needed and quick delivery
Love this winch fits perfect and installation was easy. most of all. I got this order in two days. This was faster than I expected. great job fellas.
I really debated whether to buy a Smittybilt X20 or a Warn EVO for a little more money. I finally decided to go with the Warn and so far I'm happy. The install was pretty straightforward and although I've only used the winch once it did what it should, and the wireless remote option is nice. The style of bumper I'm using does NOT allow me to use a winch cover, so time will tell how well the finish of the winch holds up.
One note, the bolts for mounting the fairlead hawse plate were too short for my bumper, and I had to replace them with longer ones. Although I am using an aftermarket bumper (BAMF), it's only .25" thick steel so really no excuse for these bolts not being long enough.
ALSO: Donna Marquita posted a negative review of the winch saying she couldn't get the winch to wind in. I would bet $100 she disengaged the winch to spool it out and forgot to move the handle back to
Easy 30 minute install. Came almost entirely assembled and wired. Just ran the cables to the battery, bolted her in and Voila! Works like a dream.